Pricing Step 1: Purchase a Telehealth Physical Therapy Consultation
We must perform a digital movement/posture screen to confirm that the Healthy Posture System™ is the best approach for you to safely reach your goals. During this telehealth consultation a PT on Demand physical therapist will perform 4 movement screens. If you are not able to perform these movements or unable to perform them without faulty loading in the neck, you will be prescribed an Injury Management 8-pack.
Month 1 + 2 (Neutral Spine Conditioning Phase) Injury Management 8-pack ($600)
Consists of 8 digital coaching sessions with a PT on Demand certified physical therapist to progress to level 3 of the Healthy Posture System™. It takes 6-8 weeks to condition you to perform your home and work tasks from healthy posture. After completing the injury management phase of care, most clients experience at a minimum 50% reduction in their neck pain complaints and have a self-care program to puts their cervical spine in neutral alignment to start each day. You are independent on a daily neutral spine conditioning program that keeps you at this level of self-care.
Month 3 + 4 (Functional Fitness Phase) Injury Prevention 8-pack ($400)
Consists of 8 digital coaching sessions with a PT on Demand certified neutral spine conditioning specialist to progress you toward your fitness and sport discharge goals. It takes 6-8 weeks to condition you to perform your fitness and sport activities from neutral spine alignment. You will know how to put your cervical spine, low back and shoulders in neutral position before fitness level workouts and/or sport activities. Most clients will have a drastically different fitness program centered around movement control and functional strengthening.
What We Will Accomplish
- Week 1 – you will learn how to get into neutral spine alignment.
- Week 2 – you will be able to sit, stand and walk short duration in healthy posture.
- Week 3 + 4 – perform work task without faulty loading in the neck.
- Week 5 + 6 – perform home tasks without faulty loading in the neck.
- Week 7 + 8 – perform a fitness without faulty loading in the neck.
- Month 3 – perform sport and recreational activities without faulty loading in the neck.
- Month 4 – 100% independent with a functional fitness program that meets your long term injury management and injury prevention needs.